Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 5 Free Boards - White Friday Super Stoker!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #64 (permalink)
Optikal_Illuzion

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
Oh no, I trust people i meet, but anybody trusting someone over internet that he never meet before is just silly. Yes, we are honest and civilized people but there is a chance, anyways congratulations to winners and im sure they are going to love it. Besides i never expect to win anything, i never do.
Great idea and cudos to Wiredsport for being such a awesome place for snowboarder to shop and providing for community.
Believe it or not, this is my first time winning anything, let alone winning something for someone else. I have to admit, for a second or two I thought about getting the board for myself, but I used thier story so its thier prize. AND I just bought my very own setup from Wiredsport about 3 weeks ago, as a treat to myself for a long decade of job loss (auto industry), reschooling and finally landing in a place I like. I'm not well off, and I want more people to board with (my BF said get it for him but I even denied him lol) I'm a very good natured person at heart and would do anything for anyone, and I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Same here! I'm scheming with my neighbours fiancee to get him bindings ASAP, then if I can just figure his stance I'll set it up for him and we'll give him the board in time for his wedding next month... I have a feeling the guy is going to be just a little excited!
Man you are so totally going to make this guy's whole year!
Optikal_Illuzion is offline   Reply With Quote