Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nike kaiju making toes numb
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dpforlife

Default Nike kaiju making toes numb

Hello again everyone, I have a issue that I'm currently dealing with that I hope someone can help with. To start last season I had a pair of Nike Zoom Force 1 size 11 which is the size of my street shoes. Right out the box the zoom force 1 felt GREAT!! Didnt even need to pack out just perfect!!! Sold them this season(stupidly) and bought a new pair of Nike Kaiju's in the same size 11. Ordered online because I got a deal and figured fit was the same. Been wearing them around the house for a couple hours a day not even laced and after 45 minutes or so my feet are numb and hurting. Do they need to just pack out or do I need to get rid of them. I was experimenting and with the liners out there's plenty of room but of course you need the liners. So then I took the insoles out of the inside of the liner and they felt great no pain, no numbness, felt like my zoom force ones. My question is, is this just a case of they need to pack out? Do I need to size up a half a size or can I just ride with no insoles?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance
Dpforlife is offline   Reply With Quote