Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #26 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I'm not a conspiracy nut, I full on believe the gov't did it. Besides the impossible flying skills needed to hit the pentagon, there was only one piece of grainy footage? Really? So the pentagon doesn't have multiple high resolution surveillance cameras? Bullshit!!

Add to that the fact that several of the "terrorist" were seen in the days before drinking at a strip club in Florida. No devout Muslim would be caught dead in such a place, especially ones on jihad preparing to meet Allah.

Then there is the "training" exercises that pretty much nullified our civil air defenses. Pretty fucking convenient that they happen to be running anti-terrorist exercises on that day that confused our whole air guard.

Let's not forget the testimony of several people (including firefighters) that say they heard what sounded like controlled demo charges going off in WTC 7. All of whom are now deceased, pretty nice of them to all croak before they could testify in Congress...hmmmm

Nothing about that day adds up to what the official story is, so believe whatever you want to, I know those bastards in the Busch white house did it.