Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #261 (permalink)
RedRomo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyyak3002 View Post
My toe strap broke on my nx2-se's in 2 days on the mountain, send flow an email 4 days ago, still no response... really hoping they send me out a replacement strap because i love these bindings, they feel so solid when you're locked in. It's a little hard to get your foot in and out of the binding because the hiback catches your heel when you try to lower it down or pull it up. but other than that the bindings feel solid. 2 days is rediculous however and i really hope flow realizes this for such an expensive binding.
I noticed the exact same issues when I was fitting the bindings to my boot. I couldn't get them in easily without having to grab the toe cap (defeating the purpose of the rear entry binding for me) and positioning it on my boot, then after I got my boot in I couldn't lock the highback cause it caught the heel.

It's like they made the footbed too short for the binding. You have to loosen the ratchets in order for it to be a "slip on" rear entry. I'm going to buy FLOW bindings this year but not this style. Great idea, poor design.

I wondered about the toe caps being too small.
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/bin...-bindings.html

Last edited by RedRomo; 11-29-2012 at 04:50 PM.
RedRomo is offline   Reply With Quote