Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Do you think this board is too small?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
MB14

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
Just curious as to how long you've been buying shoes/boots that are 5 sizes to big for you?

I kinda find this a weeeeeeeeeeee bit hard to believe
So no one has ever commented that your fuckin' huge water ski shoes look a tad big for your tiny feet?

I mean come on, just put the shoe/boot beside your foot on the ground, I'm thinkin' a retard could tell you, "that boot is way too big".

Have you been forgetting to take the paper out of the toes of shoes/boots?

TT
Lol well, I assure you that it's the shoe size that I've been wearing for, literally, >10 years.

I measured again using a different wall, but I'm still only coming up with 10" +/- .5.

I talked to my friends and the only explanation I could receive was that perhaps I need wide shoes. It makes sense.

The shoes I have now, I never realized as being too big, because they fit. I can sprint in them, or punt as hard as possible and they won't budge. Conversely, smaller shoes are way too tight on me.... but I never thought to try wide shoes. If anything, you guys could potentially have saved me a trip to a pediatrist down the road! ....although maybe the damage has already been done?!

I'll go to a legitimate shoe store tomorrow and set things straight.

MB14 is offline   Reply With Quote