Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need some help.
Thread: Need some help.
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Here's my advice. Buy now. Check out Dogfunk.com, Burton Snowboards and Skis, Burton Bindings, Burton Boots, and snowboard reviews, Backcountry.com: The North Face, Mountain Hardwear and Arc'teryx Skiing, Camping, Hiking and Backpacking Gear, and your local shops. It's off season so everything should be at least 30% off. Those online retailers I mentioned probably have steeper discounts.

Also backcountry.com runs the discount sites Steepandcheap, and whiskeymilitia. One item at a time super cheap. If you keep your eyes on them, you are bound to find decent gear. I've picked up boards and bindings from these sites. Current year gear too.

A word of warning. Stay away from tightboards.com /boarderparadise. They have a real problem with saying they have items in stock and don't. Then they try just about every trick in the book to keep your money and make your wait or take a store credit. They rarely credit back your card without you getting nasty. Several members have had this experience with them and they are currently under investigation in their state by the DA. So consider yourself warned.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote