Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Contour + 2 cameras DEFECTIVE AUDIO
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
cd21

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdeo View Post
UPDATE.

6 weeks ago (give or take) my contour +2 arrives.
I immediately notice defective audio
online converstions on their support page show 2 others with the same problem _ contour staff answer Topics posted before and after, but refuse to comment on anything involving audio issues on their shiny new priduct. Online customers plea for some sort of recognition/reply/support - nothing.

a month goes by and My friend as well as another acquaintance both get their new contour +2's both with the same problem.

Time passes, still no follow up call from contour, and no indications when the new cameras will arrive - they keep getting pushed back (at least in canada - I cant comment on seattle (Contour HeadOffice) as they haven't called me back.

Today i go to contours NEW support page (I can locate many archived topics - guess which topics I can't?) and ask a question regarding audio issues.

Todd, the ORIGINAL guy I spoke to at contour 6 weeks ago, replies and tells me "We haven't encountered any audio problems on the New +2's"

now they DID offer to exchange it. In other words, I have to pay OUT OF POCKET to have my brand new $500 camera product shipped back to the US.

Guys, Im just letting you all know the deal - draw your own conclusions....

I'd really like some input from anyone else who has ordered a new +2 camera.....
got mine...no problems yet, used it for longboarding
cd21 is offline   Reply With Quote