Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #34 (permalink)
Deviant
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
What I find very sad is that it seems most americans refuse to even look at something like the patriots 9-11.

People are so totally unable to think for themselves or question authority/mass media.

They won't even consider the possibility that the official story could be wrong. They won't question their government even if that means swallowing blatant lies.
This is my view exactly.

I should have worded my previous post differently regarding the conspiracy nuts. I think the problem is that the second someone questions what was reported from media/government, they are labeled a conspiracy nut and instantly discredited. Yes, there are the nuts that think planet whatever is going to collide with earth this year (Frosty was his name I think?), but the word conspiracy has almost been labeled to the word "insanity" in this country. I don't believe the general public would take a review of the events on 9/11 seriously unless it was some big name congressman or another household name.

Quote:
... think how glorious a public execution of the Bush Administration would be. i would record it and use their screams of anguish as a fucking ringtone
Yeah but Cheney would have another heart attack as soon as he's sentenced.