Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid shit going on.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
hot-ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
I have been reading trough this forum quite a bit now, and I am starting to see new people coming in and dissing all the smart people on this forum. First, you need to know that, i am using BA for example, these guys might come of as mean, insulting, and other obnoxious, but they are also smart as hell, have been part of the industry for a long time and usually know what they are talking about. I learned this the hard way and got a lot of shit for it, but i learned so much from these people its not even funny. They helped me when i was being a complete fag and when i wasn't, so please stop being ignorant and spend some time on the forum before beaking everyone.
#imsorryforretardiwas.
I completely agree. I was thinking the same thing. I don't ever remember you being a fag, you sound nice and helpful right now.
We should have some sort of initiation on this forum so that when people join they can't post for so long so they learn more about the members on here. Or every body could just treat each other with respect. Then we wouldnt even be having this conversation.
hot-ice is offline   Reply With Quote