Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Arbor Board Giveaway - The Stoker heats up!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Edge

#13, my lucky number!

So if I win this, this deck will be going to my best friend Aaron. He's spent an awful long time being one of those "socially awkward introverts," but lately he's really been getting out more, so I'd love to get him involved in what will surely become his favourite thing to do. He's currently learning to drive too, so if I can get him a free deck, surely I'll be able to convince him to come shred!

He works as a Youtuber, entertaining people with gaming videos and gets paid via advertisements. You guys can check him out if you like that kind of thing, although I imagine most of you won't really understand what it is he does! Yamimash - YouTube

We are in the UK, but if I win I'll cover the shipping costs myself. I'd just love to see him get involved. He might even make Youtube videos for snowboarding, and help get some of his 80,000+ viewers to try the sport! If that happens, I'll make sure to tell him to give you an honorable mention Wiiredsport (;

He's a pretty light so I'd say he'd need a 152. I'll make sure to help him get the rest of his gear sorted if he wins!

Good luck to all who enter, and thanks for doing this Wiired
Edge is offline   Reply With Quote