Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Another Smokin Superpark thread
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thom

Default Another Smokin Superpark thread

I'm aware there's already a ton of threads about the Superpark, I just wanted to make sure and ask one last time before I pull the trigger. I read all the reviews I could find, here's what it comes down to the way I see it:

It's a park board that'll keep you standing all over the mountain.
It'd cost me considerably less than a Mervin or other brand board with identical or similar technology/profile. Also, it's fugly, but that's nothing a bunch of stickers can't fix

Does that sound about right? I guess there's always gonna be some sort of compromise when you're shopping for an allmountain board that's supposed to be able to handle absolutely everything you throw at it.

429Euro incl shipping for a 2012/13 Smokin Superpark (152).

Height/weight: 172cm/68kg. Skills/experience: Over ten weeks, but I thought myself everything, and I guess it shows. I'm still a noob in the park, just started to get interested in rails and small jumps two seasons ago. It took a while to grow the balls I guess

I'm addicted to pow, but I very very rarely get the chance to ride anything but hardpack/ice/groomers.

For obvious reasons I'm particularly interested to hear from the UK/EU guys here, though I guess the EU crowd isn't the big around here.

What do you guys think? Safe choice for an intermediate rider? Decent price?

Cheers!
Thom is offline   Reply With Quote