Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid shit going on.
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
cd21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
I never once mentioned you by name but the shoe certainly does fit.

As for why we have ANY off topic section, that is because people also like to socialize and shoot the shit about other topics. With regard to the politics section specifically, which for several years now you have had a personal vendetta against, we are not discussing a thread that has gotten out of hand in politics. In fact, it is rare for threads in politics to get out of hand like they do in the gear or general section such as the thread in Question. If you hate the poltics section so much, why do we frequently see you post in there? Granted your posts amount to little more than trolling and you do not contribute anything constuctive or intelligent.

Bottom line is this is just another attempt on your part to attack the management of this site and like so many times in the past, attack me personally. You don't like me, we get it. You were warned by Killclimbz last time you pulled this shit that the next time would result in a permanent ban. Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are to this site and other than your east coast meet which is tantamount to buying "friends" you contribute nothing of substance to the site. I advise you to drop this and just keep your mouth shut as you were advised or I will put a suspension on your account and you can talk to Killclimbz about being reinstated. I am not going to fuck around and play your little games any longer.
Thanks for shutting down the thread last night...it got out of hand with personal attacks...keep up the good work
cd21 is offline   Reply With Quote