Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Capita to a Proto CT or SL
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
dcflw

Default Capita to a Proto CT or SL

A little about me, live in NC. When I'm here i ride the small stuff in NC and winterplace/snowshoe. I love SLC and am looking hit some other places out west this year. I am an intermediate rider, right now I ride 100% freeride but would like to get 5-10% of small jumps/park stuff just to help me in natural terrain. I dont care a about being good at park, I just want to practice enough to able to hit small stuff if needed.

So...my board progression has been some old crappy burton boards back in the late 90s-->Atomic Hatchet--->Capita Sierrascope now. I have Flow ATSE and Flow boots that have worked well for me. Right now I need one board for all East coast stuff and for my west coast trips.

I like the sierrascope but it seems to wash out on me heelside on the steeps. I am on the border between the CT and SL. I have always have true twins, I'm not sure I would like the SL being directional, but I do want something more damp and stable. I think I would love the CT for my east coast riding, but wonder how well it will do when I actually get some pow time. Hope fully I can find a way to demo these boards, but does anyone have any suggestions for me? I have read alot of the treadds on these boards already.
dcflw is offline   Reply With Quote