Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Arbor Board Giveaway - The Stoker heats up!

12K views 93 replies 86 participants last post by  Weipim 
#1 ·

Hi guys,

As you may remember from previous years we always try to up the ante on our stoker giveaways in December. We still have time for a couple more before Xmas, and this should be a solid start.

The idea behind the whole Wiredsport X-mas Stoker concept is to get new riders into the greatest sport in the world. To do that we need your help. Do you know someone who would love to get started riding but cannot? If you do, enter in this stoker and if you win you will set them up with a sick new deck, free of charge. As always the shipping is on us in the USA.

This time around it will be a brand new Arbor Formula deck. We will run this for 10 days and then choose a winner raffle style. Please enter a unique # in a reply post to this thread and to keep it fun, let us know a little about the person who will be getting the deck. The winner can pick from any size available here:

Arbor 2013 Formula Snowboard - Snowboards - Snow

STOKED!

See less See more
#28 · (Edited)

Would be able to use this in a fundraising event that I will be hosting in 2013. With the help of the school's snowboard/ski club, the event will raise money for a group to go down to a village in Honduras to install a water filtration system. Having this snowboard to raffle off would definitely draw more students to our event and your company would be featured/announced as a top contributor :thumbsup:.

Proceeds will be going towards the school's Global Water Brigade chapter to fund a week long trip after the Spring semester ends.

#34 ·
this would be for my son that was close to learning to board with a rentals but had to stop boarding cuz it was getting spendy for his budget and work/school rarely gives him time to go. having his own would lessen some problem financially cuz he really would love to learn to snowboard.

thank you for your kindness.

#40 ·
Im gonna have to say this board will be for my brother, hes only snowboarded twice in his life and is eager to go more, but recently the bank foreclosed his house due to personal reasons and he is now living with me working 2 jobs but is off day is Saturday and I want to get his mind off all the stress and take him out to the local hill. Thanks so much:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

#41 ·
#6661166611666 it's goes to me, OR to my sister like before. Depends if I can make enough money to cover tickets for both, she's only 13 but she loves to board. It's would make a hell of a Christmas gift for here. I'm not hoping but free gear is awesome so wired sport is fucking amazing for doing this.

#42 ·

For my good friend Steve, who has snowboarded before, but only a few times and always on rented gear. He has not been since he had a kid 2 years ago and the cost of gear is too high. I'd give him the board and an old set of my boots/bindings so all he would have to worry about is finding a cheap ticket, and I'm sure that would get him on the mountain.

#43 ·
71710 im going throw my hat in the ring. Took my first snowboard lesson yesterday at okemo mountain and spent my first day on the hill. Im almost linking turns and still scared when I speed up but I love it. Im bruised and battered but im coming back for more. Hopefully I will get lucky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.