Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help me pick my Never Summer Board!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Angler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
No one is going to flame you for giving an honest opinion, so you don't need to be defensive or end your post with a snide remark. Stick around a little longer and learn some about the people on the forum you are judging. A fanboy is someone who blindly follows a brand to the point of not acceptiing other brands have equally good products and for some niches outperform "their" brand. That is not the case here. The OP asked a specific question about specific boards produced from a specific company and people with that specific experience and knowledge have responded. As for your opinion, it is valid and the point of this forum is to help people explore all of their options and make their own decisions. In the snowboard coaching world we call this Guided Discovery.
My intention was not to be defensive or snide. I have been around for a long time as you can see from my join date. Have not felt the need to post before. Sorry if I offended you.
Angler is offline   Reply With Quote