Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Another Smokin Superpark thread
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Thom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hktrdr View Post
Two comments:
- Despite the name the Superpark is not really primarily a park board. I would describe it as a super playful all-mountain board or maybe a park-all-mountain crossover board. Basically a better version of the Lib-Tech TRS.
- 152 a bit on the short side, unless the vast majority of your riding is park. Going up one size will help with stability at speed and float in pow.
Yeah, I agree 153 or 154 would've been perfect and even better suited for my style, but I've never riden anything but 152 boards, and I also figured that dispite being larger and more stable, an extra cm or two won't make a world of difference in pow anyway...Right?

It's just that the deal I'm talking about is for that one 152 board, it's a clearout sale or something, and they don't have any other sizes available. Other places I found that have the same deck in bigger sizes (or a 153 Lib Tech TRS for that matter) are all asking 550Euro or more:s
Thom is offline   Reply With Quote