Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Another Smokin Superpark thread
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Thom View Post
Yeah, I agree 153 or 154 would've been perfect and even better suited for my style, but I've never riden anything but 152 boards, and I also figured that dispite being larger and more stable, an extra cm or two won't make a world of difference in pow anyway...Right?

It's just that the deal I'm talking about is for that one 152 board, it's a clearout sale or something, and they don't have any other sizes available. Other places I found that have the same deck in bigger sizes (or a 153 Lib Tech TRS for that matter) are all asking 550Euro or more:s
Well, one size up is 156, which is about perfect for what you looking to do. I reckon it boils down to how much powder you plan to ride - in pow every cm counts!

Note: All of the above (including my previous post) assumes you are looking at the CTX/Clash Rocker version of the Superpark. If it is the traditional camber option then you should almost definitely go bigger.