Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Goofy vs Regular
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #21 (permalink)
gjsnowboarder
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN View Post
Now you guys are getting me thinking too much. If I was going to kick you in the nuts left foot plants forward followed up by right foot, I would use my right foot. If I was going to balance for an hour it would be on my right foot your stationary no forward motion so stance doesn't really matter. All the power is in my right foot. I throw a baseball with my right hand LEft foot plants forward right side of the body then move through and forward, catch with my left hand probably left foot moves forward to help close distance between incoming ball and you and shoot hockey left I'm assuming that your left foot is closer to the puck and the left hand is behind the stick closest sport to relate to better that uses a stick is side of plate you bat from. I reel my right hand. which hand is forward on the pole

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE MOST POWERFUL FOOT WAS AT THE BACK OF THE BOARD TO KICK IT AROUND.

AM I JUST FUCKED?
This is why it's not about power and not always about balance. Its about left and right side of the body.
gjsnowboarder is offline   Reply With Quote