Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #127 (permalink)
digZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMTNsteeze View Post
I am not using my 10 days at Beaver Creek any time soon. Keystone is faring a little better. The last day I rode was Friday and they had some new runs opened. They had Flying Dutch Man open and they also opened Jackwacker.

It's not WROD status anymore. There are more runs open and less people cause they would rather play golf or whatever people do in Denver. Not much in lift lines or crowds. It's pretty quiet. I bought my pass a long time ago during the summer when I had 2 fuller time jobs.

I have only been to Breckenridge once this year and damn it was deader than Keystone.
Really? Maybe it's just weekends, but everytime I check the Base Peak 8 cam at Breck the lines look absolutely insane since they have nothing open. Keystone hasn't been too bad lately, wish I wouldn't have been so lazy and gone this weekend. It's not like conditions are great(like you said it's not as bad as the early November shit show they had going on with one run), they've certainly upgraded from WROD status, but we need some damn real snow.
digZ is offline   Reply With Quote