Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid shit going on.
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #107 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
...Think about what has gone on here as an example. Neither you or old dog have been threatened with banning. I and the moderator fully understand that the dynamics here is a learning curve. You're certainly not the first person to tangle with BA and you won't be the last. We see damn near every new member go through the process. You should have seen the fucking epic shit show my first encounter with BA was years ago!!! Over the years though I figured out the dynamics and we gradually grew to respect each other and I am proud to call the guy a friend!
...this is only one of the reasons I like this forum & respect the quality of information & advice given here! I'm a NooB @ this sport and I haven't been on this forum all that long, but I have read enough posts here to know. What I've deduced by reading between the lines concerning the interactions between these guy's & their history is they must have had one "Fucking EPIC Shitstorm" of a go @ each other!!!! (or 2 or 3!) ...and yet here they are, "Best of Bud's"!!
(...or something scary and strange like that!!)

They have a mutual (...and somewhat antagonistic!) respect for each other and they contribute TONS of good shit to this forum community!!!

...OK, I think my nose is sufficiently brown enough now!! I'm Out!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote