Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #264 (permalink)
babyyak3002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
The dealer on ebay will likely still help you. NX2's are brand new this year so only authorized dealers should have them, even on ebay. Flow will likely get you squared away, but like I mentioned we can help if you are still stuck after trying those methods.

Thanks!
Just got a call from Flow, and I'm excited to say that I am THRILLED with their customer support. not only did the man on the phone handle my request prompltly, he gave me the option of sending me the toe strap out or send me out a pair of brand new AT's and have me send back my SE's. This was great because I planned on trying to sell the SE's when I got my new strap on ebay and using that cash toward some AT's. This is just excellent customer service if you ask me, and really shows that Flow stands behind their product and cares about their customers. Can't wait to get the AT's and try them out. really happy, thank you for the help wiredsport and thank you flow.

Last edited by babyyak3002; 12-03-2012 at 03:54 PM.
babyyak3002 is offline   Reply With Quote