Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Not liking the neutral phase this winter so far
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
NightRider2613

Sitting here in the balmy mid-Atlantic today I can't help but wonder if we are going to be fucked again as we were last year. Several weeks ago forecasters were saying to watch out for the beginning of December for cold to set in here in MD, PA, VA....and here we are, 12/3, with temps in the upper 60's and more above normal temps in the forecast for the next few days. Now I am hearing that the cold will set in after the 10th. Just seems like the same broken record from last year. Predictions, and probably a lot of wishcasting for cold spells and snowstorms that never came.

The funny thing is, i have family that lives in Glasgow, Scotland and they have been getting slammed with snow and cold temps for the past few years. This is an area that historically only receives about 3 snow days on average per year but here they are, getting dumped on while typical snowy areas in the American West and East for that matter are pretty much snow-less.

When I hear about shit like this I seriously want to find the nearest climate change denier and punch them in the fucking throat.
NightRider2613 is offline   Reply With Quote