Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #143 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post

I know that WA and CA have gotten at least one dumping apiece... the cams for jackson show them blowing snow and the report for snowbird shows a 31" depth on the top and nothing mid or lower mountain.

Better than last year, but still seems too low to call it getting 'hammered'
Tahoe is closing in on Ten feet for the season. Utah did get around 4-5 feet but it has been a little while since they have gotten a refresher. Mammy got a fair amount.

Teton Pass is firing, last week they were due to get over three feet of snow. Now I haven't checked what the reality is, but they seem to be in the storm track. Here is a pic from just over a week ago on Teton Pass. My friend shot it while she was on a tour.

Reportedly the conditions were even better this past weekend. I am probably headed there Friday night or Saturday morning to go do some pow hunting on the pass.

Yes, it's still early season. There is plenty of pow to be found just about everywhere but Colorado at the moment.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote