Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS:157 T.Rice Art of Flight, Burton Cartels, 686 Smarty Complete and more
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #25 (permalink)
seriouscat
Rides Caturdayz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfrich74 View Post
Since you feel the need to keep coming back to the thread with this rather than just keeping it via PMs then I will say this here to be clear. I won't be shipping anything on Friday. Since you chose to take the PayPal dispute route we will just let that run its course. PayPal disputes are shaky at best and many times have been decided for the buyer even after the seller ships and has proof of shipment. Same goes for the other way around. It is basically a crapshoot that you have put in PayPal's hands. I attempted to handle this with you privately but I guess that was not acceptable to you.
No problem. I will escalate this to a claim with PP and disclose all the details so everyone can decide on what has happened here. And if you sell the cartels before I receive a refund, then I have no problem calling you a thief.