Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Voter Fraud
Thread: Voter Fraud
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sincraft

dude, democrats are notorious for busing in people who vote as dead people. They have been caught time in and time out.

The polling district I visit was tampered with last year by the same very folks who orchestrated the bus in's across the country. Caught. Nothing happened to them. Slaps on the wrist.

Why does this surprise you? Our current president isn't even a citizen, a requirement. And the people that were running against him have NONE of the values they pretend to claim they have that the 'right' wants that person to have.

They are all liars and cheats. I'd rather vote conservative, and hope that the rich will provide me with a job and opportunities to become rich, rather than the government ration out tiny bits of bread to me ala soviet republic anyday,

alas - neither is going to happen because they all bash against each other fighting each other off. It's when one side gets too much power that we should worry.