Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Visiting Banff early Dec!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #66 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
Scratch my last post I'm extending my hotel for an extra day so instead of dicking around in Calgary tomorrow I'm going to lake Louise again even though my legs are mush from riding for 3 days strait!

Took on goats eye today and for the most part the goat won but it was fun, I'll post some picks when I get back to Toronto Friday
I was at louise today. The snow on the backside is great, and there's still some great snow off the top of the world chair to be had. Glad you're extending your stay!

Sorry there was a douche on the gondola I really don't think that's an Alberta thing. My GF's parents are racist as fuck (I'm embarrassed to be seen with them sometimes) and they're from Ontario. I was boarding alone today, entered one of the back bowls and saw a boarder sitting near the top with that "spooked" look to him. Headed over and said hi, he asked me a safe route down, I showed him where and said "have a good day". Oh yeah he wasn't white...

Have fun tomorrow!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote