Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Visiting Banff early Dec!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #67 (permalink)
faridk89
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
I was at louise today. The snow on the backside is great, and there's still some great snow off the top of the world chair to be had. Glad you're extending your stay!

Sorry there was a douche on the gondola I really don't think that's an Alberta thing. My GF's parents are racist as fuck (I'm embarrassed to be seen with them sometimes) and they're from Ontario. I was boarding alone today, entered one of the back bowls and saw a boarder sitting near the top with that "spooked" look to him. Headed over and said hi, he asked me a safe route down, I showed him where and said "have a good day". Oh yeah he wasn't white...

Have fun tomorrow!
Awesome, same thing happened to me today I got to the top of the goat and because it was a whiteout up there I couldn't tell where the blue run was so I asked a local and he told me to follow him and boarded all the way down with me... I guess there are bad apples everywhere but for the most part I've had a blast.

On a side note I already had probably 5 people come up to me in 3 days of boarding asking me about my DC devun pro
faridk89 is offline   Reply With Quote