Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - CUSTOM Hand-Made SnowBoard Face Masks!!--$9.99 CAMO/SICK DESIGNS
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #36 (permalink)
herzogone
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post
Isn't there a better way of doing this whole "We don't appreciate noobs coming on here simply to sell a product" thing? It's gotten kinda tedious.

Yah, I got caught criticizing BA for torching a noob trying to sell something shortly after I joined. To BA's credit he saw that I was a noob myself and ignored me.

Can't someone just reply by pointing the "salesperson" to the sticky on selling stuff here? Or pointing out that we don't like people joining just to sell a product?
I don't think there was too much problem with the initial sales pitch, but the OP did the interwebz equivalent of a stranger walking into a biker bar trying to sell some bandanas, quickly insulting one of the meanest bikers in the joint by suggesting he should drink less and ride more, and following that up by declaring that their whole bar sucks. Lucky for him, the worst he'll get here is verbal abuse and fewer sales.
herzogone is online now   Reply With Quote