Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid shit going on.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #128 (permalink)
Bayoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman View Post
Do you mean that I am one of a couple of folks that bother with legitimate criticism of the site, as opposed to posting "OMG snowforum suxx goat azz"?

Since you ask... I am still here, but less and less so. Besides the gripes I have already voiced, this site is starting to get as bad as myspace with all of the rollover popups and ads.

Regarding TGR and Epic... I really don't think there is much of a comparison between the content on TGR and the content here, or the general attitude on Epic and the general attitude here. Neither site is perfect, but this forum routinely combines the worse aspects of the other two. Go ahead and glance at first page of threads on either site and then come back here and do the same.
...so what's the point you're trying to get at? That this forum is a terrible, terrible place and everyone should feel bad for being here?

It just sounds like you just don't like the people on this forum in general so... honestly why keep coming back at all? At this point you just look like you're trying to get the last word in to make yourself feel better...
Bayoh is offline   Reply With Quote