Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid shit going on.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #154 (permalink)
SnowRock
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I'll save you the trouble of talking to him. He rides 5 to 10 days a year and thinks he knows all when his total days on snow is less than 50 in his lifetime.
This is even more perplexing given his suggestions of checking out Epic Ski or TGR.

Epic Ski has virtually nothing in the way of snowboard specific discussion... not a bad place for perspective on locations from what I imagine are mostly middle aged professionals, but other than that, not anything like what you get here on snowboarding.

And TGR, while a place I enjoying checking out, is not a forum for the <20 a day a year resort rider. Just isn't. What benefit is that forum really for someone on the snow 5-10 days a year? Or the new to the sport rider?

For sure there is some nonsense here.. as someone who has ridden since '93 but was out of the game for a bit, this place was super valuable to me to get caught up on the what's what in snowboarding when I dove back in.
SnowRock is offline   Reply With Quote