Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Capita Black Snowboard of Death advice!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
laxinchili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
Hi dudes & dudettes, I think I'll make my debut in this forum by kidnapping this thread.

I've more or less decided to get myself a 2013 BSOD, but after hours of searching and reading I'm not sure if I should go for the 162 or the 165 (I'm hoping the 165 is the best choice because I simply love the colour ^^) and need some advice.

My stats: 185 lbs, 6'2", boot size 11, and fully grown thank you. This'll be my all mountain board; I shall bomb groomers in Europe and surf pow in Japan, some spinning but not really into big kickers or rails. Definitely not an advanced rider yet but I know what I like and I have the ambition to grow and progress.

Appreciate the help, thx.
some thoughts:

was trying to pick between this and the rossi krypto for my new freeride board. I'm also 6'2", but i weight 155... I ride in the PNW.

I ended up going with krypto in 163 (was between that and the 159). Boards have similar tech, but price had a lot to do with it.
Camrock has a shorter effective edge than normal, the board is supposed to feel like its shorter than it is.

I can't wait to take it out for the first time this weekend.... hmmm will it be crystal or stevens....
laxinchili is offline   Reply With Quote