Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #144 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
Tahoe is closing in on Ten feet for the season. Utah did get around 4-5 feet but it has been a little while since they have gotten a refresher. Mammy got a fair amount.

Teton Pass is firing, last week they were due to get over three feet of snow. Now I haven't checked what the reality is, but they seem to be in the storm track. Here is a pic from just over a week ago on Teton Pass. My friend shot it while she was on a tour.

Reportedly the conditions were even better this past weekend. I am probably headed there Friday night or Saturday morning to go do some pow hunting on the pass.

Yes, it's still early season. There is plenty of pow to be found just about everywhere but Colorado at the moment.

The Keystone doughnut is real. The doughnut hole is bigger than normal and happens to be covering the entire state.

The forecast looks less depressing than usual. There are higher percent chances of snow than the usual 10% on the 10 day. I counted 3 days with a higher than 30 percent chance of snow.

I have scientific proof of the Keystone doughnut. I took this picture of it last season. I think it would be cool to eat it.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote