Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Epic Bandanna / Face MaskThread
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #640 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509-pow View Post
OK so I have been up to mission ridge WA twice. I used my new dakine mask that I posed. It was pretty good. very Breathable but my goggles ended up fogging so I pulled the mask down to my mouth so that the fogging would stop. But if u don't have that problem I think the mask will be very breathable. The part that is mesh got kinda cold when my lips touched it. i wish the mesh came over the mouth and nose. it only cover ur mouth. hope that helps.
Thanks Pow, that's awesome! Nice to hear it was better than last season's mask. I was either thinking this, 686, or an Airhole. This would be the cheapest, and everything I have from Dakine so far is really high-quality for reasonable prices.

I was wondering, how much moisture/sweat did that mask occupy when you used it? The problem with the one I have now has no mesh or hole, so it gets all wet inside and then I feel weird when putting it back on after a break for a cup of tea and some biscuits. It kind of smells, too so I have to wash mine frequently.