Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Breckenridge
Thread: Breckenridge
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:40 AM   #22 (permalink)
irrballsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMTNsteeze View Post
Earlier in the thread someone mentioned Bubba Gumps as a good place to eat. Really? Was that sarcasm?

That place has sucked every time I have ate there. The service is the worst and the food aint great. I have a friend that always wants to eat there. The next time we go to Breck I will put my foot down on that. There many restaurants better than that place.

I am not a Breckenridge expert but I will list bars I have liked.

The Brown
The Gold Pan, for historical reasons. Wild west oldest bar west of the Mississippi
Jake's Dive Bar (they allow dogs)** rubbed my balls on dollar bills **
Mother Loaded Tavern
Ollies
Kenoshas
I like 320 South since I have seen a lot of good shows there.

I will recommend The Liquid Lounge if you want craziness. That place is trouble. Cecilias can eat it.
Bolded the agreed upon... Also enjoyed eating at windy city pizza, north side pizza, empire burger, le petit paris, and hitting up the eclectic ass absinth bar. The place we stayed was the river mountain lodge, and doesn't look like its of the same name anymore. It was dingy and looked like they were giving up on it.

We used up all but one of our full day passes before the end of the trip, and so we bought a half day, and went until last chair at breck, shuttled to keystone and rode all night in 2' of pow. ended up catching the actual last chair there too... definitely one of the best days i've had. it snowed hard from like 11 am until the next day, and we rode through almost all of it.
irrballsac is offline   Reply With Quote