Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Camelback vs jfbb.....
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #21 (permalink)
Deimus85

I used to ride a lot at Cameltoe, and it isn't that bad. The best trail is the Nile Mile at night, because there are a lot of little side hits, and its a long trail that you can blast down if you want.

I have been going to JFBB for the past 3 seasons. I had a shop pass season pass. The reason I like JFBB is because Jack Frost has some nice glades (when they are covered), some nice steep, and the One Park is really fun. Big Boulder does what all Pocono mountains should do, and that is focus on their parks. The Park staff at JFBB works really hard to keep a constantly rotating setup in all of the parks, so you will never see the same features from day to day. Plus, the College night is rad @ $15 bucks for a lift ticket (or $25 for the whole day on Wednesday).

The best mountain hands down in the Poconos is Blue. The Lazy Mile never gets old for me.

The lines and crowdedness at all three of those mountains do get old for me, so I try to go during the week as much as possible.

I have never been to Elk but I hear it is awesome. It is too bad it is really far away from Central Jersey.
Deimus85 is offline   Reply With Quote