Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2012 LibTech Attack Banana 156 - $400
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
jcblitz

Default 2012 LibTech Attack Banana 156 - $325

I'm selling my 2012 LibTech Attack Banana, sized 156. I bought the board new and only put 4 days on in last season and probably won't get out at all this season so I'm selling it. It's a great all terrain freestyle board, it feels solid everywhere, even through sketchy ice pack thanks to the Magne-Traction. It's only been on the snow and in the air, I haven't hit any rails or park features with it...I'm not that kind of rider.

Besides the graphics, the 2013 version is identical so why pay full retail for it?

Condition: Great, normal wear and tear you would expect from any board that's been on the mountain. There is one thing worth noting, I had a skier run into the back of me and left a ding on the lip. It's minor and you can just razor blade it off / p-tex if you want, but I just left it as is since it's on the rear.

Price: $400 + shipping
Price Drop: $375 + shipping

Price Drop: $325 + shipping

I'm located about 30 minutes north west of Philadelphia in King of Prussia, PA if you want to pick it up. I can also ship to the lower 48 states if you want, I'll provide an estimate.

General info about the board:

* Good Wood 2012: Lib Tech Attack Banana | TransWorld Snowboarding
* The Lib Attack Banana wins a 2012 TWS Good Wood Award Lib Tech

Last edited by jcblitz; 03-04-2013 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Price drop
jcblitz is offline   Reply With Quote