Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid shit going on.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #154 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdsnowman View Post
Yes you did! and I quote
Page 3, post #25, paragraph 4

NOW! You want to threaten me with a ban or suspension. GO AHEAD DO IT! GO AHEAD SCOTT. Show how brave you are! And then I will have an email to Gary and Jim in a heartbeat and they will certainly realize that your not hurting me...but members on this site.....and I will clearly show how you attack me just on a simple post!

You will not threaten me! Like I said you wanna be a big shit go ahead! Pull your trigger if it makes you happy.

Obviously I struck a valid nerve with your politics forum and you cant take it so you reduce yourself threatening me...And I have no vendetta as much as I finally realized its a waste of time...Its boring...And if you actually look at my post count not much at all has been in your forum. You have always been over dramatic about your politics section...You get mad because me being a 12 year veteran of those forums with you..you know I am right! and I really wont bring it up because it will only make you look worse!

Go for it.

Message has already been sent to Gary and Jim!~

Ohh

Its not a really good idea to dish other snowboarders on here. See people love this trip for what it is..I am not buying any friends....these people do make friends for life..its one of the real things people can actually take from this forum....But the trip is a real deal, with real people and yea...your just insulting them not me when you type this stuff..
Just wanted to go back and quote this to use this new smiley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote