Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ride machete size
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sboskov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattizhere View Post
Hey guys, im trying to decide between the 152 vs 155 machete 2012. I have shoe size 10 im 5'8 and weigh 140. Thanks.
Also is there any other good mountain boards for -250$. Year doesnt mattee
Im going to assume youre looking to do everything possible on the mountain?

Im 5'11 and weight around 170, I went with a 158 (i used to ride a 155 before), I went with the 158 because everywhere i looked, it said youd want a longer board if youre looking for a lot of downhill riding which is what i prefer over the terrain park. For your size my personal recommendation would be the 152, it's closer to your weight range, according to the board stats for a 152 its 100-150 lbs and for the 155 its 115-165 lbs, it kind of depends on if you plan on putting more weight or not i suppose. Id also say go with the 152 because if you plan on doing any terrain parks it will be better for that, but if youre like me and just enjoy going down the mountain, than id recommend a little bit of a larger one.

Ride Machete Snowboard 2012 | evo outlet

if you go to that site, click on "Use the Sizing Chart", and scroll down to the Machete and you can see all of the sizing requirements for certain board sizes.

Also, check your local snowboarding stores for the 2012 Ride Machete, I got mine brand new from a local store for $220, which i think is a killer deal haha.

good luck, hope I helped some

That is just my input from what I Know, if I am wrong feel free to correct me and ill fix my errors haha
Sboskov is offline   Reply With Quote