Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #2360 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
DO YOU BELIEVE THIS FREAKING SHIT!!!!!

I just checked out PK's cams, the hill we were riding last week is now a Grass covered slope! It's gone!! All of it!!!!

I got myself a four day weekend this weekend to head up to Boyne,.. Now it seems The slopes r not open Thursday, They're not open for night skiing Friday or Saturday!!! And although they have Snow left, the forecast doesn't show it getting cold enough to make any more snow until Friday night!

This was supposed to b my birthday trip, now, I'm not sure it's worth spending the money!

THIS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!!!!
Just cancel it, book it another week and either celebrate your birthday then or this weekend in some other way.
Oh, and tell your local weather man to go screw himself for lying. AGAIN.
Hey look, they updated the Smiles. Now they move!

Here's one that would probably show what I'd look like if I met the weather man, who said both this week and last "are gonna be cold,cold, cold! Looks like we got some snow rollin in over the next few days so make sure your heating is ready!"

I hope it snows soon. Temperatures are dropping again. The weather man thinks that's a bad thing. I know he just reads off his info that's given to him, but man, it irritates me when he says "warm, beautiful sunshine today in December! Oh how nice!"
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote