Well, I was, of course considering postponing the trip. Still am. But I called Boyne Mountain, and the woman tells me they're making snow right now! Boyne Mountain is closed Thursday, but Boyne Highlands is open! Still neither is open for any night riding so the days done at 4:30 until sometime late in December. (... wonder if Nubs will have the lights on?)
At any rate, the real point is that if I do end up canceling. I won't get do any
riding this week or for the foreseeable future!