Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid shit going on.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #187 (permalink)
cd21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
THIS!

Constructive criticism about the way a forum or anything for that matter, a workplace for example, is fine, but all I am seeing is constant negativity and bashing. All Tarzan does is complain and bash everything about the site, the way it is run, the way other people choose to talk, everything, it is always pretty much just bitching. It has ceased to be productive in any way and just brings everybody down like that guy in the workplace who just bitches non stop anout everything and is a constant reminder of everything that sucks about the job.

Some people would rather focus on the things they like about a place, make some positive suggestions about how they think the sucky things could be improved and try to have an overall positive experience. Nothing in life is going to be perfect whether its a workplace or an online forum and nobody likes that guy who is constantly whining, bitching, pissing and moaning about everything. After awhile everybody in the workplace is praying the guy will quit or get fired just so they quit fucking hearing the guy bitch.

If Tarzan is that enamored with TGR, he should just stay there and quit visiting this forum. Or at the very least not come here and bitch non stop.

Additionally, I will say that it is considered bad form to come onto one forum, bitch about how shitty it is then suggest that people go to another forum. Do that shit on TGR and see how long you last. This is just another form of spamming and if I really was the asshole Tarzanman thinks I am I would totally be in my rights to ban his ass for spamming. I have no intention of doing so (yet) but just sayin.
I love these new smilies
cd21 is offline   Reply With Quote