Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Three Days three Mtns
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
schmitty34
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
Heading up to Stevens Friday, looks like it's going to be killer, NOAA is saying 17 - 31" new by Friday 24 degrees. With that much new the entire mtn should be open, a couple runs you should look into is 7th Heaven first run, then head towards Tye for a couple quick lap powder turns, then at the top of Tye head to your right towards Corona Bowl and hang out on the backside for awhile.
Damn! Stevens on Friday will be nice. That is one nice looking forecast.

Snoqualmie is getting hit pretty hard this week too. I hope they can open on Saturday.

I live close to snoqualmie and the passes are cheap so that's where I ride the most. No doubt that Baker/Stevens/Crystal are better than snoqualmie from an overall standpoint, but Alpental is pretty bad ass. It's got some of the best terrain around. The only problem is it is accessible by just one two man chair, so the lines on powder days get out of control.

It also has some really good BC stuff that is just a traverse away from the chair….no hiking needed.
schmitty34 is offline   Reply With Quote