Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a dry glove that isn't too bulky
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
onthefence
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob7289 View Post
also am interested in some replies.. rode at bear this weekend and it was 40 and raining on us. want something thin, i hate gloves i cant do anything with, and has to be completely waterproof
lol I was riding Bear Mountain last weekend too This is actually what made me realize that I need a better glove. Really wish they would open more runs at Bear, or at least re-open Snow Summit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
Get gloves with Goretex inserts. My Dakine Bronco GT have served me well as my warm weather gloves for several season now... both in the spring snow here in Lake Tahoe and even summer slush at Timberline in Mt.Hood and have kept my hands nice and dry. Has a nose wipe.
I saw Bronco reviews on Dogfunk and everyone complained that the liner wasnt sewn into the shell, making them sort of separate when you take them off. Has this been a problem for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol View Post
Get an under glove/mitten with a gore liner. Pow, Dakine, etc...
Link to an example? I assume this something you wear under your glove? Also, I PM'd you yesterday about something unrelated
onthefence is offline   Reply With Quote