Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Torn on the right board for me!!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brizors

Dude I saw that and loved it's specs, other than being a little stiffer, but it's nice that it's light weight too.

I really like the across the board specs of the GNU RC, I could sacrifice some stiffness though, I'm really digging the NS Proto CP for some reason. It's got a softer flex, it's more lightweight, and you don't sacrifice speed stability, also great for jumps.(all based of reviews I've read)

I think I keep coming back to the GNU RC and NS Proto CP because they both have great turn initiation and the other specs I'm looking for, plus both having good wood awards def helps.

What do you guys think of the Proto CP? It would be nice to have a lightweight, buttery board without sacrificing speed stability, the Proto CP seems to fit the bill best so far.

It's also listed as the top pick here for Mammoth which is where I'll be primarily riding: http://www.snowboardermag.com/gear/2.../best-of-test/

Last edited by Brizors; 12-05-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Brizors is offline   Reply With Quote