Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Dem pow Rockets.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
blunted_nose
Veteran Member

Smile Dem pow Rockets.

Stats: 6'2, size 10, 200lbs.
Use: Pow, deep pow, if the time is wrong - groomers.
What i like: Fast base, float, good maneuvering.
Which one i like and price: Bataleon camel toe - 399$, Jones Hovercraft - 399$, Burton Fish - 599$.
i need to know what size i need? Can you size down with pow sticks? Is sintered base needed when slaying pow?

Good things about each board:
Bataleon camelT - TBT (obviously) and comes in 158. I don't like the extruded base but the price is within my limit.
Jones Hovercraft - camber with rocker for float and response on groomers, Sintered base, magne ( i love it), and the price is also right.
Burton fish: price too high but i could manage, sintered base, doesn't have any edge tech which is bad and i like the graphics.

Bindings: was thinking pairing it up with TT30's for softer surfy-er feeling. Do i need responsive binding? OR SF45's. Size 10 k2 darko's so large should do right?

Took the time to lay this out nice so i would appreciate an answer. Don't hesitate to provide an alternative to my options as of boards, ill stick with flux. I'm either ordering from wired or some online shop that sends to Canada trough USPS because my local shops have outrageous prices.
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote