Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Dem pow Rockets.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
blunted_nose
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpedoVegas View Post
I just bought a Hovercraft 156, your height I might go with the 160 (which should ride like a 164, the 156 rides like a 160). It's great on groomers and I loved it in the moguls even more than my TRice Pro. It's also crazy fast, and has a nice camber feel on the hard pack. I paired it with some Now IPOs for a surfy feel. I really considered the Camel Toe, but it has a flex of 4 and seemed way too soft for my riding style (also the extruded base wasn't winning any points for me) The Hovercraft is a more all around aggressive board that you can use any day on the hill really in my opinion, depending on your style of riding. The Camel Toe might be a more playful board, but the really aggressive TBT on it might be weird on the groomers, not sure.
Alright, well i meet you at trappers the other day. Then if i get a hovercraft then it will be three riding together. Anyways, if the 156 rides like a 160 im getting that. I like it to be floaty but also agile. I dont know. Good idea on the Now's. They look sick. I like the idea of tbt but i would like something high end with sintered base and stiffer construction. Hovercraft in 156 or 160 and some tt30's? If i get it i need to ride with you guys.
blunted_nose is offline   Reply With Quote