Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - burton cheetah with cartel S size bindings?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
kusanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra View Post
Kusanagi,
with a burton 7.5 boot you should get the smalls. They are listed up to a size 8 so you should have no problem there. How did you try them? Did you just put the boot in them or did you put the boot on your foot and then try them?
I find if my foot isn't in them, you can't crank the straps down like normal. Also, even if you're on the last hole on the straps, don't worry - they won't break. Burton tests their straps to work on every hole.

oh, and if you can find the cartel limited or regional love cartels, get those. They are better than regular cartels. Also, remember you don't need to get the est version.
If you can find the french regional cartels, let me know! or even better, the german ones (don't know if they have some)
you mean the boots get smaller when I put my feet into them, doesnt that sound weird?

how much toe overhang of the boot beyond the toe plate of the binding should there be?
kusanagi is offline   Reply With Quote