Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Torn on the right board for me!!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
cjcameron11
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizors View Post
Very interesting, my friends 2007 or so RC doesn't have MTX but it seems the newer ones do??? Anyways you still recommend the berserk over the RC? How is the Berserk in flex compared to the RC and how was it in terms of messing around down the run, say throwing some butters and quick kickers, also what about landing big air?
To be honest there wasnt "big air" i was in the small park with both boards and some natural drops of about 5ft so nothing that was huge. I did notice i felt more stable when landing the zerker although in saying that it probably isn't quite as forgiving as the RC.

Butters would probably be better on the RC as the zerker has a softer nose and stiffer tail due to it be directional. Although again all i did was nose and tail presses, thats about my buttering level. The zerker was noticeably more poppy!

My RC was 2012 so def had C2BTX, again i really liked it but for me the zerker suits better!