Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid shit going on.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:53 AM   #204 (permalink)
Tarzanman
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
If Tarzan is that enamored with TGR, he should just stay there and quit visiting this forum. Or at the very least not come here and bitch non stop.
Go ahead and check my post history. I'd hardly call that "bitching non stop".
A year/year and a half ago you yourself were making a public push to make this forum more friendly. Did you succeed?

Quote:
Additionally, I will say that it is considered bad form to come onto one forum, bitch about how shitty it is then suggest that people go to another forum. Do that shit on TGR and see how long you last. This is just another form of spamming and if I really was the asshole Tarzanman thinks I am I would totally be in my rights to ban his ass for spamming. I have no intention of doing so (yet) but just sayin.
Lol. Do as you see fit. I have never ever started a thread on how 'shitty' the forum is, nor started a thread just to insult or argue with another member. I do not think the same can be said for everyone partaking in this discussion.

If you decide to rationalize banning/removing/moderating/whatever-ing my account by claiming I am spamming the forum (lol, as if), then I can hardly stop you, can I?

Sorry that my criticism of the board bothers you, though the fact that a few gripes by a single poster (me) has you mentioning the ban hammer while a dozen flames by 3 or 4 other posters is business-is-usual lends a bit of credence to my observations about the site.
Read on another forum: "If someone held a gun to my head and said, "You have to move to Salida tomorrow", I'd probably do it. If they told me I had to go to Breckenridge instead, I think I'd just let them pull the trigger."
Tarzanman is offline   Reply With Quote