Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Cartels, 390 Boss, Union Atlas.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #22 (permalink)
quicklx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I have all three of these bindings. Rode the 390 bosses all last year....decent but i had several times where the binding felt loose and had to keep tightening them... to the point the ankle strap was killing my foot. I bought the cartels this year and i have really tried to like them...but they just seem cheap and they make way too many strange noises.. ..clicking like something is broken...i have had the apart a dozen times and could not find and issue. Also the relfex is a nice thought but there is too much slop in the fit of the disc to the baseplate. This results in too much lifting of the binding during edge to edge movement. Regardless they got removed and got replaced by the Union Atlas . Much better built binding. More adjustability. Allows the board to flex under foot but doesnt have excessive play like the Cartel's . Gonna ride the Atlas' next weekend...4 days should give a decent idea of where they stand.
quicklx is offline   Reply With Quote